This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Friday, March 03, 2006
Snow, snow & more snow
Apparently there are DR WHO Easter Eggs in M&S. I am excited, oh yes. The last time I got a DR WHO Easter Egg it was 1983. No, really. It was ace.....fond memories. Otherwise, no new WHO news.


A Dalek Easter Egg, yesterday


On TV, THE APPRENTICE started again (the UK version). Everytime I watch I wonder how (and where) they got these niblets who supposedly are all hot shots in some field. One guy wanted to call their team, THE A-TEAM! Failing that he wanted to call themselves, WINNERS. Man, I predict he's out soon.

HARRY HILL'S TV BURP continues to amuse me no end and he picked up on the aforementioned APPRENTICE antics.

At the cinema, went to see PROOF. It was okay, Paltrow was allright for a change.

In 'real' life, it snowed like I have ever known. There was thunder & lightning while it was snowing! I mean, I am no meteoroligist, but that's not right. It's not even OK, Whitney. Classes at UNI were cancelled here and there. I did my bit for the community by clearing the snow from the walkways where I live. Met my new neighbour, Martin. We bonded while we dug. Amusingly, along the road there was a sign on the shoe shop which said "Due to the obscene weather conditions, we will close at 5.30". Now, apart from the fact that they normally shut at 6pm (what difference will a half hour make?), in what way is snow obscene? Discuss...


My shed, yesterday



I wouldn't say it was cold outside, but even the cows are fresian.

Snarf....

Til next time.
posted by Cameron McEwan at 5:41 pm -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives