This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Friday, May 05, 2006
Mr T, No. 6 & Some REAL Bad Exams...
A packed week so far, so i decided to post before tomorrow's episode of DR WHO. It's all news!

MR T. FINALLY GETS HIS OWN REALITY SHOW!


Check out this article, it's all about Mr. T getting his own reality show where he helps out folks, A-TEAM style, from week to week. It's called, I kid you not, I PITY THE FOOL. No, really! This lead me to this site, which not only scared me, it also aroused me.


Mr T & Chums, yesterday

THE PRISONER returns with CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON! ON SKY ONE!


Check out this article, one of my fav shows, ever is to return. Sadly, it's on SKY ONE which I don't get, facists! Although it is set to star everyone's favourite, second shortest serving official timelord, CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON. I hope they don't mess it up, 'cos it's a great show. I wonder how long Mr. Don't Typecast Me will last at this job.....


Be seeing you...


That's the news part finished.
On a DR WHO forum, the author of this Saturday's episode (STEPHEN are you my mummy MOFFAT) posted asking people not to read this week's RADIO TIMES as it spoiled the plot for the whole show! It caused a bit of excitement needless to say, he's like WHO royalty!
More WHO stuff. This week has seen two magazines with AWESOME free gifts. DR WHO ADVENTURES gave away this fab TARDIS alarm clock.

The TARDIS alarm clock, yesterday.

And BATTLES IT TIME gave away this even more AWESOME TARDIS case, it is about 8 inches high!


The TARDIS case, yesterday.


Had two exams today which really upset me. I thought I was at least prepared, but I was wrong, so very, very wrong. Computing was bad and then Language topped the day off. Interestingly it was a beautiful day here in the 'Deen.


What did the finger say to the thumb?
I'm in glove with you.

Snarf

Til the next time
C
posted by Cameron McEwan at 9:09 pm -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives