This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Tuesday, June 06, 2006
6/6/6 & The Omen [Yawn]
Felt I had to post today as I will never get to again.
It is, of course, the Sixth Day of the Sixth Month of the Sixth Year - 6/6/6.
To celebrate, 'they' released THE OMEN. I went to see it (even though it was sold out I managed to get tickets thanks to old workmate Steve, thanks mate!). I laughed a couple of times but I think it is meant to be a horror. Points of interest - MyAnna Buring, who I'm sure you'll remember played Scooti in Saturday's episode of DOCTOR WHO (which was also about the Devil - FREAKY!!) appeared as "Tabloid Reporter No.2". An important role I think you'll agree. So important I thought I would alert the world of WHO Fandom, click HERE for the 'thread'. One of the other reporters was played by Harvey Stephens, he played Damien in the original version!

BREAKING NEWS!!!


The strike is over!! Just found out click HERE for the story. I'm sure there will be more to come.


What do sneezes wear on their feet?
Ahhh-shoes.


Snarf

Til next time
C
posted by Cameron McEwan at 9:46 pm -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives