This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Saturday, June 10, 2006
Top Trumps, New Music & the World Cup
My packs of DOCTOR WHO TOP TRUMPS arrived on Thursday. Posted them on eBay and one pack sold within 2 minutes!! The other pack took slightly longer (less than a day though). I ain't impressed with the pack, they are not nearly as good as the STAR WARS STARSHIPS TOP TRUMPS which came out last month. Interestingly they were both packs myself and Craig thought they should release on our trip to Gairloch.


Star Wars & Doctor Who Top Trumps, yesterday.

Got some new CDs recently. First up is THE GARDEN by ZERO 7. Everytime I tell someone (a few exceptions) I got the new Zero 7 album they react like my dad would. Zero who? Is that like Bond? Anyways, it's great and heavily features JOSE GONAZALEZ. TAKK by SIGUR ROS was another good release, very cinematic. Lastly, and best-ly, is TIME BEING by RON SEXSMITH. He consistently pleases me and in a most wholesome way. Not his best but not far off it.


Zero 7, Sigur Ros & Ron Sexsmith, yesterday.

Speaking of music I have signed up to MySpace, and I have a page HERE. I also did one for THE PORRIDGY, go HERE. I uploaded some tunes there so if you are interested in my sonics man, have a listen. Still with music, GNARLS BARKLEY played at the recent MTV MOVIE AWARDS. They were dressed in some awesome STAR WARS gear, check out the performance HERE.


Gnarls Barkley, yesterday.

Finally, the World Cup (taking place in Germany)has begun in a blaze of hype & hyperbole. Sadly, Scotland are not there. Can't believe it's been 8 years since France 98! Crazy. The opening game, (which can be a tame affair) was won by Germany 4-2 against giant-killers, Costa Rica. Alan Hansen's new homeland, England, play today and the media is getting just a bit much, and I don't mind the English! A rarity up here. Good luck to them, that's what I say!

What did the tree say to the mountain?
Stop peaking at me.


Schnarf

'Til next next time,
C
posted by Cameron McEwan at 12:57 pm -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives