This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Tuesday, August 22, 2006
The end of BIG BROTHER, the end of TV?
Well, it's over. Sniff

To be honest (why would I lie?), it was too long this year for my liking. Anyway, well done Pete. I predicted from the very start (along with millions of others) that he would win. Was hoping that AISLEYNE would shock everyone and win but sadly not, she came third. The dirty bitch! I kinda zoned out of the last couple of weeks of BIG BROTHER and yet I caught every second of BIG BROTHER'S BIG MOUTH. That's the power of RUSSELL BRAND (more on him later), I even listen to his radio show now. So now that there's no BB, what else is there on TV?

Answer: nothing! (except for MATCH OF THE DAY but that doesn't really count as TV)


Beauty & The Beast, yesterday


Thankfully, coming up soon are a new season of THE SIMPSONS and the return of DEAL OR NO DEAL. Woo-hoo!


Sammy LJ with a snake but not on a plane, yesterday

Cinema-wise, I went to see SNAKES ON A PLANE (very funny). Sorry, I started that sentence like there would be more but no. I could go on about dead-eyes Wilson but I shan't. In cinema-news, TIM BURTON is teaming up with JOHNNY DEPP yet again to make a film version of the musical SWEENEY TODD. 'Citing, nice to have a musical about a barber-slash-serial killer (arf arf). Also, bumped into my old boss at the cinema and he informed me that they would be getting a digital screen (huzzah!) and that there would be another 10 Screen cinema opening in town! Interestingly, back in the middle of last century, Aberdeen has the most cinemas in the UK! Fact, sell that on eBay!



Beauty & The Beast, yesterday


Music-wise, THE PUPPINI SISTERS left a nice message on the MySpace pages for me and THE PORRIDGY. Nice, 'citing to get a message from a girl group. I also recorded some tracks this week. Poisonal fave at the mo is MILK! Co-wrote it with Richard Miller. There's also the first track in the MARIO musical we are planning, it's simply called MARIO HAS GOT ME NOW. We went out for a meal & drinks with some of my uni chums. Dirty slutbags the lot of them! Ha-ha, that's about as close as I'll get to mentioning them poisonally.


Will his dinkle do a burp?

Finally, I won tickets to see the aformentioned RUSSELL BRAND!! That is, like, breaking news, Also got tickets to three other shows AND two nights accommodation in Edinburgh! Man this weekend is gonna be fun, might even go and see BELLE & SEBASTIAN.


How do you make a witch itch?
Take away her W.


Snarf

Til the next time
C

posted by Cameron McEwan at 5:12 pm -
2 Comments:
  • At 10:27 pm, Blogger Dan said…

    Belle & Sebastian rock! Did you go and see them?

     
  • At 10:25 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    Nah, I didn't see them. I saw them once already this year (back in January) and there mighty fine.

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives