This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Monday, March 12, 2007
You Think I'm 22? I Love You! Oh, You're A Man........
Still, beggars and all that.

That's right folks, this 33 year old was today told that "Hey, I thought you were about 22". It was by a man (who was sober) but that just validates it all the more -'cos women are clouded by their 'intuition'(hem hem). I am joking, of course, some of my best friends are women. Anyway, today at a cheese & wine do for us Film Studies students, one of my lecturers congratulated me on my youthful looks and thought I was only 22. Now, I don't think he was hitting on me just in case any of you cynics out there are sniggering to yourselves.... It just goes to show what avoiding hard work does for you.
This picture made me laugh, there's no hidden meaning.

So, in the world of DOCTOR WHO, there have been some 'interesting' developments. The BEEB have put up (on YOUTUBE) some video diaries by DAVID TENNANT and, the new companion, FREEMA AGYEMAN. You can see them HERE. The air date for the first episode still has not been made official although there was an interview with RUSSELL T DAVIES where it stated the 31st MARCH as the date. You can also see a 'teaser' for the new season HERE, but I wouldn't bother - it is, literally, short. Elsewhere on TV, NEVER MIND THE BUZZCOCKS came to an end and it ended pretty much as it started this year - with laughs a plenty. That show has been laughoutloudfunny consistently this year so I heartily congratulate all those magnificent bastids, stout work! Also on the same night, there's DRAGON'S DEN (get your REGGAE REGGAE SAUCE HERE) and PARTY ANIMALS. Good job Wednesdays, stout work! There was a lot of football on at the weekend (well done to the mighty Glasgow Rangers who have finally overcame the 'might' of Celtic) but quote of the weekend goes to whoever said during an FA CUP game, "It's literally the dying seconds". Think about it.... go on think.... Idiot! I am not a big JOHN INMAN fan but the headline of "I'M R.I.P" was not only in poor taste but the grammar left a lot to be desired too. It just doesn't make sense, still that's THE bloody SUN for you. On RICHARD & JUDY (please don't judge me, I am a student) they called him a 'comedy genius'. Now, I don't want to seem harsh but he was NOT a comedy genius. He didn't write his material and he only performed comic-ly in that one role - that does not make him a genius you pair of clots! Why not visit www.comedygeniuses.com to see some real ones. Oh yeah, that site doesn't exist... yet. Speaking of poor comedy, 'ALLO 'ALLO is gonna be back. No, really, go HERE for that 'gem'.

I shall say this only wance - why?

So, now for the much anticipated THE "CUM-DRENCHED-WHORE" OF THE WEEK AWARD. Many thanks to all of you who enjoyed last weeks inaugural presentation and your suggestions are always grateful - got to be current though, let go of those gripes (which is rich considering who I have lined up). Some of you wanted BONNIE TYLER to get it due to her red-wine-fuelled slot on BUZZCOCKS last week and a worthy winner she would have been to but let's look elsewhere. HEATHER "Is that £30M in your pocket or am I a money grabbing, cock hungry slut?" MILLS was up for it (and not just because I have actual human love for PAUL MCCARTNEY) due to THIS PICTURE where she was caught driving in car whilst filing on a handheld camcorder! Bad girl - go to your room. Except it isn't your room, it belongs to Paul. Next up was JO "S KLUX-KLAN" O'MEARA (remember her?) - she is gonna release a book 'blowing the lid' of the real BB story. The real story was, you effin cumbag, that you were the worst of the lot. Go HERE for that story. So, who is worse, this week, than those lamentable cretins? Its......
Yup, she's back too and she's a CDW!
That's right DANIELLE "The Original CDW" LLOYD is back with THIS story, it's well worth a look and it is the reason why she is the winner of the award. If you cannot be bothered following the link - the basic jist is you can win a date with her through the DAILY STAR - if that doesn't scream CDW, then i do not know what does.


I went to the butchers and I bet him fifty quid that he couldn't reach the meat on the top shelf.
He said, "No, the steaks are too high".


Schnarf


Til the next time
C
posted by Cameron McEwan at 6:07 pm -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives