This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Friday, August 03, 2007
AUGUST IS BACK!!
Yup, due to nothing really happening in the world of TV, Movies and Music (isn't that interesting how one of those is plural? hhmm? No, it isn't, sorry) so I am heralding the return of August, the most eminent, exalted and glorious of months. But, as always, there is some WHO scuttle. JAMES NESBITT for THE DOCTOR? This STORY would have you believe it but it was soon dismissed (on an internet forum no less) by STEPHEN MOFFAT (writer of some of the best new WHO) who is referenced in the item. Interestingly (and I use the word quite wrongly), he doesn't deny that he'll be taking over from RTD when he goes.... And look, a new pic - behold!

OAPs, Tea and Doctor Who - life is sweet for Minogue.

Poor KYLIE, having to serve OAPs tea (SOURCE). Just as well she got the WHO gig. Elsewhere on TV, STUDIO 60 ON THE SUNSET STRIP began and boy did I like that? Yes. Yes, I did. A lot more than I thought I would. Great cast and beautifully made, this is sharp, funny and damn good. So much so that I downloaded the rest of the season. If I have a criticism of it, and I do, it's the smug factor. All these people are a bit too sharp, clever and arrogant for my liking. But I s'pose that's what TV folks are like. I'm sticking with this one - top marks go to MATHEW "I'm playing a character called 'Matt' who is not too far removed from what Chandler would be like if he didn't have all those damn friends" PERRY; AMANDA "You recognise me - I was in, erm, aw, heaps of stuff, no really" PEET; and SARAH "I was in DOWN WITH LOVE" PAULSON. All very good and genuinely interesting.

Paulson, Perry, Peet and, erm, pal?

Haven't seen any films this week but there are some interesting new pix on the net - check out THE JOKER from next year's THE DARK KNIGHT.


Ledger tries to ugly Gyllenhaal up (so she looks like Holmes).

And here's a one-sheet of the new TIM BURTON flick, SWEENEY TODD.


Burton! Depp! Scissorhands! Oops, I mean, whats-it-called?

More INDY news this week. At a recent geek-fest (the San Diego Comic-Con), SPIELBERG & CO did a video presentation where we saw some of the cast joshing each other. But who should be brought out (quite surprisingly I may add)? Well, watch the clip HERE and find out. If you haven't seen any INDY films then it will mean nothing to you. You can see some more INDY fun below, it's a LEGO game!




So to this week's CDW of the WEEK AWARD and, as predicted in my last post, SPEARS takes it. Worra slut!

Dirty Spears, go to your room!


Why did the traffic light turn red?
Because it saw the other one changing!



Schnarf

'Til the next time
C
posted by Cameron McEwan at 8:33 pm -
2 Comments:
  • At 12:56 am, Blogger Misssy M said…

    Oh dearest Cammy! Have started a new blog with some bloggy chums..see the Misssives for details...it's a fake celeb blog site called, "People Who Don't Blog...But Should"

    And there's a poll and at the moment for the readers to choose who blogs next...Britney is up there. She might win. Fancy channelling your inner trailer park hoor and posting as her?

    If you do, then I'd be most delighted. If a little scared...

     
  • At 2:23 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    Interesting.....

    I don't think I could make up half the sh*t that gurl gets up to.

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives