This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Wednesday, October 03, 2007
"20 Gold Coins & I'm Wankered On Rohypnol"
Yet again, THE IT CROWD proffers a killer line deliciously delivered by, Mr Volcanicity himself, MATT BERRY. But first a public service announcement....

Tennant gets ready for the announcement....

Thank you to GILLIAN for her kind mention of me in her recent blog. Due to that 'shout out' (as I belive the street vernacular is), a number of new viewers have joined the fun here. For the newcomers a quick summary - this blog was started as part of a compooping course I did a couple of years ago but I haven't the heart to stop it as it seems this is the only way many people I know what the flip is going on in my life (probably so they don't have to interact with me personally) - even though I steer clear of most stuff I actually do. My personal life is not what this blog is about, it's about TV, Films & Music. And DOCTOR WHO too. Again, thanks to MISSY MARTIN. Visit her blog HERE and enjoy her goings-on as I, and many others, do. Us bloggers are nice people.

Wow, it hit him pretty hard. Actually these are from the Xmas special of EXTRAS.

So to some WHO-news. The BEEB have announced the rather surprising return of the SONTARANS see HERE. They have appeared a number of times in the history of the show and I'm surprised they're back 'cos they ain't that good. Their appearance got steadily worse over the years instead of improving (with technology n' that). Interestingly, and I use the word egregiously, they got name-checked (a number of times) in this week's episode of THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES. I thought you'd find that egregious. It was not a subtle mention either, are they to crossover? As for the episode itself, it was flippin' ace. Try and catch it on BBC1 next Monday - it's called EYE OF THE GORGON [Part 1], catchy! It had a real WHO feel about it and wasn't as juvenile as the previous story. Tip Top! It had a great cliffhanger too, cannot wait for the next one. Only time will tell.

Billie's outifts on her new show are incredibly erotic.

DR WHO film? Someone seems to think so, go HERE and get all cinematic. BILLIE to return? Someone seems to think so, go HERE and get all nostalgic. Hope she doesn't come back. After seeing her in SECRET DIARY OF A CALL GIRL, I don't think it would be right to have such a big slutbag in the TARDIS. I jest of course. If I can be frank (insert painfully obvious gag here), her new show was pretty damn arousing. There I said it.

What has happened to her hair???

The aformentioned IT CROWD came to an end and, although not as good as the previous few episodes, was LOL-making. Yup, that's right. I just got all 13 year old on ur keyboard and typed LOL-making. I'm down man. Quoted for truth. Summin' Summin'. Etcetera. Season 2 was better that the first so hopefully they'll make a third. More Richmond though. And a return of CHRIS MORRIS would be nice too. In some topping TV news, NICK PARK announced that WALLACE & GROMIT are to return to the small screen next year, click HERE for the 411.

"What do you call a dog cooking breakfast?"

THE OFFICE returned in the US and was bloody good. Nothing remarkable or new, just more of the same. Actually it was an hour long (well, 42 minutes) as opposed to half hour (21 minutes) but it just felt like two episodes strung together. The cast does get better and better as the writers realise each character's potential. P HIL on LETTERMAN was effin' priceless (or rather he was) - check out her leg movements as she get increasingly agitated. And so she is the winner of this week's CDW. Poor Britney, she loses out on the award and her kids within days....



Music-wise, I 'got' the new release from JOSE GONZALEZ, "In Our Nature" - great stuff. It's a bit like "Veneer" Part 2 but that's fine by me 'cos no-one else is doing what he does. Or rather as well as he does regardless of how many covers NEWTON FAULKNER does of "Teardrops". PETER BJORN & JOHN are back with "Young Folks" which was first released about a year ago or so and I loved it then (you can check if you want, go on - go back) and it's still an awesome tune. Fresh. Fresh. Fresh. Speaking of sensations, I have now done two shows on ABERDEEN STUDENT RADIO and they went down a treat. My co-hosts, Lottie & Sandy (pictured below), are great fun and we bounce off one another very well. At the moment there's no regular slot but that'll be getting sorted out soon. Check out my MYSPACE page for updates on the schedule.

First ASR Show with Lottie & Sandy
"Tale as old time, Song as old as rhyme....."

Halloween's a-comin' and if you need a hat to keep out the cold then maybe the following will be useful to you. Sexy time! Click HERE to actually buy this object that I assume was made by humans. You'll also find some very interesting, if highly copyright infringing, items there too.

Yup, it's a Princess Leia Wig/Hat. A Wat? A Hig? You decide...


What do you get when you cross a pig and a centipede?

Bacon and legs.


Schnarf.


'Til the next time,
C.
posted by Cameron McEwan at 10:04 pm -
5 Comments:
  • At 11:25 am, Blogger Misssy M said…

    Two thanks- one for saying nice things about me, which I always like and the other for that David Letterman clip which was flipping gold dust. Did you see her looking to the wings for help from her team? Brilliant.

     
  • At 5:54 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    I know, effin' priceless.

    Letterman was in his element.

    He should get Brit and Li Lo on next.

     
  • At 10:41 am, Blogger RandomPinkness said…

    I too am grieving the end of the series of the IT crowd, I'm thinking the DVD's will have to be purchased in October, one of my favourite quotes of this series has to be "I'm not turning it up to eight it'll rip my cock off!", *Pinkness also wonders if a request for an IT Crowd round would be granted* ;)

     
  • At 4:10 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    Agreed, the DVDs are an essential purchase. The guys did a really funny commentary on the last one.

    That's right, I listened to the commentary.

    "I'm not turning it up to eight it'll rip my cock off!" was one of my fave quotes too and, if you look back in time, you'll notice it was the headline of one of my posts - so much was my love for it.

    As much as I would love to do a round on it, I don't think I would get away with it.

    This week, there's also an "old school" (not my term) KIDS TV round in the quiz

    Toodle-Pip,
    Cam

    PS. I'll be co-hosting a radio show on ABERDEEN STUDENT RADIO on Monday from 4 'til 6pm.

     
  • At 5:35 pm, Blogger RandomPinkness said…

    Indeed I spotted it just after I posted, doh, and I listened to and still listen to the commentary on Ted and Black Books, the Black Books one I sometimes find funnier than the show, something I thought I'd never say.

    I shall defiantly listen out for the show, though I'm in classes until 4 so I'm hoping it's not essential I hear the first quarter of an hour, despite my love of the blog and your quiz banter I'm not loitering around the hub/anywhere with 'puters for 2 hours.

    Possibly you could get away with a round on Graham Linehan creations?

    By the way, if I keep leaving comments am I going to get the entire 5 rounds worth of topics? Good job there's no independent adjudicator to have a go for fraternisation between quiz master and team captain.

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives