This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Sunday, November 18, 2007
DOCTOR WHO IS BACK!!!
Well, not really, just for a moment or two.

When WHO become one.....

I am, of course, referring to the historic even that was TIME CRASH - an 8 minute vignette that was shown as part of CHILDREN IN NEED. And bloody good it was too. PETEY D was on top form and it was genuinely tear-making when he left - "You were my Doctor", spake DAVEY T. How true. There were some nice gags in there too and enough references to 'classic' (doesn't mean 'good', remember?) WHO to keep us geeks well pleased. Hopefully this will pave the way for more 'multi-Doctor' stories or even take advantage of the future 'Doctor-lite' episodes like BLINK - MCGANN in the much mentioned TIME WAR anyone?

You were my Doctor too, sniff....

As for 'goss', the latest rumour is that LILY ALLEN is to join the show, possibly as a companion - see HERE. That does not make me, [coughs], 'smile'... Elsewhere on TV, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES is coming to a close and it really has been excellent over the past few weeks, I'll be sad to see it go. Thursday nights got good again with the return of NEVER MIND THE BUZZCOCKS and THE MIGHTY BOOSH. The former saw stout work from AMSTELL alongside LETHAL BIZZLE who entertained no end. FIELDING and BARRAT also displayed their deft comedic touches and bizarre songs - namely "Eels". They really should be releasing these on iTunes after the episode airs. I'm sure, like JOE DOLCE, it would chart. I wasn't a big a fan of the last series as the first but this one has started most promisingly.

This is, literally, Nicole Kidman's arse!

THE OFFICE has come to end in the US, due to the writer's strike, which is bloody annoying 'cos it's one of the shows that I not only watch but also LOL at a lot. BILLIE PIPER's show, SECRET DIARY OF A CALL GIRL, also came to end with a rather terrible couple of episodes, especially the finale itself. I don't think Hollywood could have effed it up worse. In exciting news, THE IT CROWD has been commissioned for a third series - see HERE for the huzzah-like story. Another story that caught my eye was THIS one which involves my hometown of Girvan and a "cycle-sexualist". It obviously caught more than my attention as the chap in question has some sympathisers, see HERE. GHOSTBUSTERS 3? It's happening, but not on the big screen. Go HERE for the 411 on the new game.

I'd like to see him try and hump this.

And so to this week's CDW of the Week Award but who to give it to? Check out this pic of PETE "Only F**k-knuckles think I'm talented" DOHERTY, what the arse does he look like?

Like, ewwwwww!

Should I honour SPEARS once more after endless stories about her abilities as a mother, let alone her abilities as human being?

Oops, did she do it again?

But after some thought, it's goes back to WINELIST. After a rough reception at a recent gig, she called the audience "monkey c*nts"! Nice bit of language there whore-bag, abuse your fans. Although another report said she called them "muggy c*nts", but you get the idea - she's a big C.

WANTED: Career Back On Track


What's the difference between Simply Red and a cow?
A cow's got the horns up front... and the arsehole at the back!


Schnarf.

'Til the next time,
C.
posted by Cameron McEwan at 7:35 pm -
3 Comments:
  • At 9:51 am, Blogger RandomPinkness said…

    Whoop more IT crowd! I'm incredibly gutted I missed the first ep of Buzzcocks, it doesn't seem to be repeated either. But that's probably just me being ditzy, and I'll be tuning in as usual this avo, I so need to request some tunes.

     
  • At 5:33 pm, Blogger Misssy M said…

    Cammy, I think it's time for you to revisit the Boosh series One and Two. If you don't have it on DVD no problem; me and my son could act it out for you (sadly he would be Vince and I would be Howard Moon).

     
  • At 11:04 am, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    pinkness - More IT CROWD is cause for much happiness. 'They' don't say when though... It's weird that BUZZCOCKS isn't getting repeated 'cos I seem to remember the last series got repeated the following week. Bastids!

    missy - 'Interestingly', and I use the word (as always) incorrectly, I watched the first series recently. I still prefer it to the second one. But I may give it another go. Loving the new one so far (ok, only one episode, but EELS! Come one!). Oddly, Howard is my fave out of the two of them but I'm afraid you don't have his bird-like eyes.

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives