This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Sunday, December 16, 2007
THE DARK KNIGHT - First 6 Minutes!
Like, wow!

Cripes!

I caught the first 6 minutes or so of the upcoming BATMAN flick, THE DARK KNIGHT, and, blimey, I felt something move in the 'ole trouser department. Due to the highly illegal nature of this I doubt it will still be up, but you can try this LINK anyway. It was taken by a handheld camera in a cinema audience so the quality, as you would expect, is not the best. The sound is particularly poor but you get the general gist. Well worth a look. In other movie news, it looks like ANDY "Not Actually That Good But I Seem To Have A Career Somehow" SERKIS is gonna play CAPTAIN HADDOCK in the new TINTIN films, see HERE. The first pic from the next HARRY POTTER film, not HARRY POTTER 6 sadly but something to do with a 'Half-Blood Prince' (tossers), has also been posted. Doesn't interest me, at all, but you may find it 'interesting'.

I deem this "not interesting".


'Til the next time,

C.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 3:45 pm -
4 Comments:
  • At 12:02 pm, Blogger RandomPinkness said…

    You know what it's a good job I ordered the Batman box set same time as you made me order* the Indiana Jones one. 'cos otherwise I wouldn't be able to watch it tonight now would I. You have to stop putting up such fab posters and things I'm far too easily influenced.


    *Ok so you didn't make me... But as the only man involved it was totally your fault.

     
  • At 1:23 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    I am a man!

    The boxset? Does that include BATMAN FOREVER and BATMAN & ROBIN?

    If so, I am very sorry...

    The double disc versions of the TIMMY B Batfilms are very good. Great special features.

    If you wanna see the new trailer for THE DARK KNIGHT, in all its high-def glory, then go HERE.

     
  • At 4:19 pm, Blogger RandomPinkness said…

    Yes, unfortunately but it was in the sale so I don't feel hard done by.

    I wasn't too sure when I first heard Heath Ledger was going to be the Joker but wow he so pulls it off. Eeeek, I am rather excited about the Dark Knight now.

     
  • At 4:18 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    "...but wow he so pulls it off."

    Just like he did in BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!

    Titter...

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives