This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Monday, December 10, 2007
Indiana Jones & The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull - Poster Art Revealed
I couldn't not post this - glorious!

You saucy cow!

Yup, it's the amazing DREW STRUZAN at work again with his poster for the upcoming flick, INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL - top marks. It really evokes TEMPLE OF DOOM (no bad thing - the poster for that was my fave of the original three) and it's good to see INDY getting the limelight. I'm sure the next posters to come will be stuffed full of the rest of the cast, so enjoy his solitude while you can. You can get a bigger version of it HERE. Sah-weet!

Yup, it's the obligatory new pic from VOYAGE OF THE DAMNED.


'Til the next time,
C.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 7:46 pm -
6 Comments:
  • At 9:54 pm, Blogger RandomPinkness said…

    Oh Cam you have made my day. I now want to go and watch all the Indy films in one long glorious festival of Indy-ness. The poster is fabulous, and actually perfect I think, it is now gracing my desktop.

    And is Northern lights really that bad I'm going to see it Thursday, I havn't read the book yet I was going to try to so I can poke holes in the film which is always good for a giggle. But if it so truly horrific I won't waste my time, I'll go get drunk with my lecturers instead, oh the joys of the end of the semester.

     
  • At 10:02 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    Glad to be of service. Indy fans rejoice!


    is Northern lights really that bad?

    yes.

    If you are paying money then don't, judging by your taste in films (Spirited Away, Kill Bill, Star Wars, and Indy) you will find it, like I did, risible.

    Save your money for TIM BURTON'S NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS 3D which is showing from Friday at Cineworld.

     
  • At 1:58 pm, Blogger Misssy M said…

    Ooh Harrison looks HOT! (heheheheeee)

     
  • At 2:19 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    That he is Missy, that he is.

    Woof!

     
  • At 2:35 pm, Blogger RandomPinkness said…

    Misssy, I couldn't agree more, for some reason my flatmate doesn't get it, I don't think she's human...

    I was just reminded I am getting to see Northern Lights for free so looks like I might be going, the book isn't too bad so far. But methinks I will be defiantly going to see Nightmare Before Christmas in glorious 3D, I do so love that film.

     
  • At 2:47 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    Maybe we should start a FACEBOOK group - "How Hot Is Harrison Ford?"

    I cannot wait for NBX 3D, awesome!

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives