This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Kissy Kissy Kissy!
This better be another 'genetic transfer'*!

THE SUN with their ever-amusing (or is that never?) take on DR WHO.

Check out THIS video from the BEEB website in which we see DAVEY T get, amusingly, pissed at CATHERINE TATE'S comments from the weekend. In fairness to her, she said he was 'maybe' quitting which is pretty much what we all thought. There was no actual confirmation as some news sites, including the BBC, reported. There are also some nice comments from genius NICK PARK in there too. TORCHWOOD is coming back very soon and the BEEB are hotting up their publicity, check out Welsh beauty GWEN.

Rhumba, snort!

'Til the next time,
C.

* As seen in 'SMITH & JONES'


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 10:12 am -
2 Comments:
  • At 10:37 am, Blogger Misssy M said…

    David Tennant is just so damn attractive. He has something intangible about him. Aaaah, no reason for that. Just had to get it off my chest...

    As for that hag Catherine Tate, I hope she gets her arse kicked for that. Apparently she's a horror to work with (accordingly to my industry sources..of which I have few).

     
  • At 10:47 am, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    Intangible?

    I think it's fairly tangible, he's hawt!


    Hag you say.... I'm not sure how I feel 'bout that. I hope she doesn't try and get my blog blocked.
    If she does, I'll get my best-bud ALED JONES onto it....

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives