This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Sunday, January 27, 2008
Me On The Radio - 28th Jan
I'll be on ABERDEEN STUDENT RADIO this Monday (28th January) from 10 'til 11am and, slightly different to my appearances in the past, I'll be all by myself! Let's see how many eff~ups I make when I press the wrong buttons. You can listen HERE.

Brit calls her pals to let them know the exciting news...


Tune In, Dinkle Out,
C.


Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 5:17 pm -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives