This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Monday, January 28, 2008
Me On The Radio - 29th Jan
++FURTHER UPDATE++
The last UPDATE turned out not to be true.
There was some confusion (not caused by me I hasten to add) and I ended up doing the show up until 4.15pm. Sorry if you tuned in expecting to hear me but the schedulers effed up.
++UPDATE++
Since I posted the following post, some details have changed.
The show today will be 3 'til 5pm. Two flippin' hours - woo hoo!
++UPDATE OVER++

I'll be on ABERDEEN STUDENT RADIO this Tuesday (29th January) from 3 'til 4pm and, just like today, I'll be all by myself! Let's see how many eff~ups I make when I press the wrong buttons. You can listen HERE.

I wonder if this little guy will be tuning in?


Tune In, Dinkle Out,
C.


Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 5:49 pm -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives