This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Wednesday, January 09, 2008
WINELIST DOES IT AGAIN!
Scrim my nim-jim! She's gone blonde!

Black to Blonde.

In an attempt to steal the limelight from BRITNEY "The Spears" SPEARS, fellow CDW AMY "The Winelist" WINEHOUSE not only dyes her hair blonde, but she seems to be takin' a dump in a newsagent! At least she looks happy. Probably from all that humping with her 'ex' on holiday recently.

Why no 'CHOC DIPS' Amy? Oh, I see why....

And, if that weren't bad enough, she's buying a copy of the flippin' DAILY STAR and not the superbly placed ANGLER'S MAIL (left of head, above). Credibility? No, I don't think so. And check out all the garbage she's buying.

I note there's no SUDOKU there Amy. Do you want your brain to die? Oh, I see...

Check out how long her arm is in that picture (above)! You know what they say about gals with long arms? No? Well, I'll just have to make something up then. And, is just me or is the transformation into YOOTHA JOYCE now complete?

I wonder if RICHARD SULLIVAN will appear with hilarious consequences?

'Til the next time,
C.


Labels: , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 6:14 pm -
2 Comments:
  • At 7:57 pm, Blogger Misssy M said…

    You are dead on with that Yootha Joyce comparison.

    And I'm guessing that's a home dye job. For two reasons: It looks shit. And she has a headscarve on to hide the real orangey bits.

    I am the voice of experience on that one, I'm afraid. (But when I was in my teens and cos I was poor, what's Amy's excuse?)

     
  • At 8:09 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    Ha! Her excuse is that she's a big CDW!

    I'm looking forward to "George & Mildred: Special Edition".

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives