This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Friday, February 15, 2008
Happy Blog~Day!
My blog is now 2 years old! Click HERE to see my very first post in the more innocent days of 2006. But, how best to celebrate? Let's ask BEYONCE and TINA TURNER.

Feel free to insert your own hilarious gag, put it in the comments section


'Til the next time,

C.


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 8:21 am -
3 Comments:
  • At 9:02 am, Blogger Misssy M said…

    A very Happy Anniversary to you and your blog. I look forward to the next two years chock full of TV and pop culture info.

    I used to just rely on browsing magazines in the local shop (but crucially ever buying any) but now I look at over at them and think, "Cammy's blog had THAT in it LAST WEEK...keep up!"

     
  • At 4:28 pm, Blogger Richard Starkings said…

    WHY is she holding her microphone THERE?!

     
  • At 4:40 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    MISSY - Why thank you. I will do my best to continue getting juicy pix of 'celebs' at their 'best'.

    Oddly enough, I do the same when I see pix on HEAT et al. Too slow, that's what I say!



    RICH

    I think I know why - parp!

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives