This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Thursday, February 07, 2008
MORE Doctor Who Easter Eggs!
Sheesh!

DR WHO EASTER EGG - Ceramic Dalek Bowl

That's more DOCTOR WHO Easter Egg-goodness from BONBON BUDDIES, a lurvely ceramic bowl all tied up in a bow. Below are a couple of shots of the new egg cup, sadly it's only plastic, bah!

DR WHO EGG CUP - Cyberman Side

DR WHO EGG CUP - Dalek Side

Next up are a couple that are almost identical to the eggs posted HERE, but note the subtle DALEK influence on these ones...

DR WHO - Milk Chocolate Egg with Dalek Mug

DR WHO - Milk Chocolate Egg with Time~Travel Game

I wonder if HUNT will still be having 'hoops' tonight?

'Til the next time,
C.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 4:39 pm -
12 Comments:
  • At 7:07 pm, Blogger Richard Starkings said…

    I had a hot cocoa in my Judoon mug last night, with a Peppermint marshmallow on top.

    The kids aren't prising that one away from me!

    Rich!

     
  • At 7:24 pm, Blogger Richard said…

    Off to a pub quiz tonight so will have to watch Ashes to Ashes on catch up TV tomorrow. I am rather looking forward to it.

    I've been wondering if at some point they will copy a 80s cartoon in a similar way to what they did with Trumpton

     
  • At 7:38 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    RS - Ha, now that sounds nice. The JUDOON mug is quite good, it's almost got an 80s vibe going on.

    I don't have any kids to prise my WHO gear away from me!


    RD - That would be ace. But what would they choose?
    Postman Pat?
    Bananaman?
    Thundercats?

     
  • At 12:14 am, Blogger Richard said…

    I had almost put Thundercats in my original comment, but I thought you would mock. I think you still will.

    Maybe Transformers. With Hunt turning into a ... erm... strip club? That doesn't really work.

     
  • At 5:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pingu

     
  • At 9:52 am, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    RICH - All I have to say is Schnarf!


    ANON - Nice one. Remember when that little bastid puked?

    I also thought about the possibilities of Button Moon or Trap Door.

    Of course, a certain kids cartoon did get a look-in last night. But more of that in the next post.

     
  • At 9:55 pm, Anonymous Whelks said…

    I thought A2A (check out the 80s vibe on that!) was very entertaining. The 80s tend to be considered the decade that taste forgot, but the soundtrack on last night's episode showcased some absolute crackers!

    Am I right in saying that the events of A2A (c'mon, surely it'll catch on! No?) are meant to be set in 1981?

    The year when a curly-haired, big-toothed chappie changed into a fresh-faced, floppy-haired dude?

    Diddly dum, diddly dum, diddly dum...

    Bound to be a few Dallas references along the way......

     
  • At 10:52 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    WHELKS

    A2A - lurve that acronym (although it isn't quite).

    It was, indeed, set in 1981. I think someone mentioned it was April which would mean that the regeneration had taken place.

    I just read that back. I am a geek.

    There were some choice cuts on the soundtrack, some unusual selections but all the better for it. I'm sure we've heard all the big hits ad nauseum.

    There were things I liked about it but there were things, frankly, I did not. But more of that to come in my next post.

    I do miss JOHN "People of the Earth, please attend carefully" SIMM, sniff.

     
  • At 2:28 am, Blogger Richard Starkings said…

    Was I anonymous?

     
  • At 10:15 am, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    RICH

    It seems you were anonymous.

    It's an automatic thing when a comment comes through, it either shows the blogger's name, a non-blogger's name or simply 'anon'.

    Well, now we know you like Pingu...

     
  • At 7:36 pm, Blogger Richard Starkings said…

    PINGU, ROOBARB, SPIDER IN THE BATH, THE CLANGERS, BAGPUSS, MR BENN -- you gotta love 'em all... and having three kids means never having to apologize for spending time watching 'em!

    My 8 year old, Savannah, id super excited that Rose is coming back.

    Rich!

     
  • At 8:03 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    SPIDER IN THE BATH?

    Never heard of that one!


    I think we're all excited that Rose is coming back.

    Actually, I'm more interested to see how she's coming back.

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives