This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Sunday, February 24, 2008
THE Not~So MIGHTY BOOSH?
Look, I know we've all done things we're not proud of but....


Thanks to Louise for the heads~up on that particular piece of JULIAN "Looks Better Now" BARRATT style shenanigans. In WHO~news, BILL "Doctor No.11" NIGHY is keen to play THE DOCTOR, see HERE. Click HERE to see an 'interesting' interview with STEVEN "Insert Remark About How Flippin' Great He is. Oh, Looks Like I Already Have!" MOFFAT from last week's WHO geek~fest over in LA. Oddly, he seems to be a bit dour; an issue that seems to plague the writer. He recently said in an online forum: "I keep reading about how I was glowering, but really, I just look like that, can't help it". Poor guy. There's another geek~fest currently taking place in SAN DIEGO, the WONDERCON. But it ain't all comics, in fact there's seems to be some normal pieces of work there too.

They both look like a bit weird.

You can see an interview with RUSSELL "Apparently Living In Diana Ross' Old House" BRAND at this do HERE; note MILA "Meg Griffin" KUNIS to his right (our left). In it he again confirms that MICHAEL "Lots Of War Films" WINTERBOTTOM is directing the film of his BOOKY WOOK (as reported on this blog sometime ago). Strangely, the media haven't really picked up on this fact yet.

Nobody wants to speak to her, perhaps 'cos she's a vapid cow.

At the same event, STEVE "The Office Is Back April 10th" CARRELL was on a 'panel' (I think that's the technical term) with ANNE "Not Actually Done Any Shakespeare; Irony!" HATHAWAY discussing their new film GET SMART. It sounded a bit of a larf with most attendees wanting to talk to THE OFFICE star and not the BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN s~bag - read about it HERE (scroll down a bit though; it's worth it) and see an interview with Mr Carrell HERE.

I wonder if CATATONIA will do another song about them?

What else you ask? Only flippin' MULDER and SCULLY! Yup, DUCHOVNY and ANDERSON were taking questions on the X-FILES 2 - read all about it HERE. Better still, if you want to see the trailer, just look below! It's highly illegal and not great quality but I guess we'll just have to wait for an official version. Interestingly, and I use the word phonetically, BILLY "Once Stayed With My Dad In His Folk~Music Days" CONNOLLY is in it! Check him out at the start. To be honest, I was never the biggest fan of the show (I think it was 'cos I wanted DR WHO on telly and not that) and I ain't seen the first movie but some people are excited by this sequel.




'Til the next time,

C.


PS. A big eff~off to SKY who are showing tonight's OSCARS on their bloody movies channel. Bastids!


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 1:53 pm -
6 Comments:
  • At 12:40 am, Blogger Richard Starkings said…

    Hey -- I was at Wondercon! Didn't see Russell though...

    http://images.comicbookresources.com/cons/wondercon08/salestarkings.jpg

     
  • At 6:54 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    No Russell?

    OK, who did you see then?

    Anyone of interest?



    For those trying to see the pic...

    CLICK HERE

     
  • At 9:04 pm, Blogger Richard Starkings said…

    No one famous I'm afraid to say. Just my mates Tim and Jeph, who work on HEROES.

     
  • At 11:58 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    Oh fancy!

    I remember when HEROES was popular...

    Any word on if it'll get good again?

     
  • At 2:56 pm, Blogger Richard Starkings said…

    Don't tell Jeph and Tim that I stopped watching after season 2 episode 2.

    I'm not really with you on LOST either.

    R!

     
  • At 5:16 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    Ha~Ha, you bad boy!

    I think I lasted 'til episode 4 before my brain nearly killed me. At least the producers acknowledged it got bad.

    Dunno what fall was worse, HEROES or A2A.

    Not liking LOST? I think I am in actual lurve with it at the moment. Though, oddly, I never watch an episode more than once.

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives