This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Sunday, February 10, 2008
Preggers & Famous!
Yup, coming up are some pix of pregnant women. Oh yeah, they're famous too! First up, the incredibly preggers J-LO!

Did someone just take off her ass and stick it on her front?

Next up the not~so~pregnant JESSICA "Where Did My Career Go? (already!)" ALBA. My friend back home always used to say, when he saw a lurvely lookin' mum (I think the modern term is MILF), "I bet the guy enjoyed doing that!" The Eighties were a great time.

Apparently, she's an actress. Hem hem.

Remember SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH? No, neither do I but that little saucepot, MELISSA "Joan" HART, has got herself all sperminated up. Bless.

Shampoo is obviously not 'in' this season along with nice clothes. Miaow!

Next up, CATE "I Bet The Guy Enjoyed Doing That" BLANCHETT. Sadly, she has to put up with that awful cow touching her.

CB - "Oh no! Cam said I was a CDW!" / CZJ - "Laughs"

Again, another not~so~pregnant actress, it's SALMA "Remember When She Was Good? No, Neither Do I" HAYEK. Come on darlin', jeans? Seriously?

Knockers! [Part 1]

Lastly the pregnant~no~more, but still showing off her huge knockers, it's the CDW that everybody loves, CHRISTINA "Check How Pale I Am! I Used To Be Orange" AGUILERA.

Knockers! [Part 2]

Lastly, I will be on ABERDEEN STUDENT RADIO tomorrow morning from 10 'til 11am where I'll be playing the new single from R.E.M. Don't get too excited though, it's just as p*sh as everything they've done for the past 15 years.

'Til the next time,
C.



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 12:40 pm -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives