This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Friday, March 28, 2008
Doctor Who - More New Promo Pics
And a couple of episode titles too!


Looks like DAVEY T need to take a slash, check out his wonky feet (makes a change from his eye). Here's CATHY T looking not unlike a younger LIZZY S. Remember to click on them for bigger, trouser~tighteningly bigger versions...


Tonight on the FRIDAY NIGHT PROJECT - which you can see pix of HERE - there will be a clip from PARTNERS IN CRIME shown. Hopefully, I'll get it up online for tomorrow. In the meantime, here's the cover of the new DWM, out next week. In it you'll find that the second part of the SONTARAN story is called THE POISON SKY and the second part of the MOFFAT story is called RIVER'S RUN.



'Til the next time,
C.


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 6:16 pm -
11 Comments:
  • At 7:54 pm, Blogger Jess said…

    Where DO you find them??? You're a marvel!!

    And now I must beg on bended knee if I may use them on my site??

     
  • At 8:09 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    ha ha, no need for bended knee!

    feel free to link or download and use as you see fit. the more people see the pics, the better. shar the love, that's what I say!

    As for where I find them....

     
  • At 8:10 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    or even 'share' the love, oops!

     
  • At 8:24 pm, Blogger Jess said…

    Thank you!

     
  • At 8:36 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    happy to help.

    there was a new trailer on BBC1 just now. Shock!

    it's on the official site.

     
  • At 11:03 pm, Blogger Jess said…

    Aye! I saw it! I nearly had a heart attack! I'm just trying to get my hands on it now...

     
  • At 11:05 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    it's amazing that they kept it quiet and put it on without warning.

    it's up on the BBC YouTube page now (and working).

     
  • At 11:12 pm, Anonymous Whelks said…

    Another new trailer, hmmm?

    That'll be yet another one that I've missed! Hmmph - every time I manage to station myself in front of the telly in between Beeb One progs when I think that DW MIGHT appear, it doesn't.

    And whenever I nip through to the kitchen for a cuppie of tea.....

    I'd better tootle on over to the Beeb's website to check it out.

    And no doubt I'll be back on the blog in due course, failing to avoid further spoilers.

    Hohoho.

     
  • At 11:16 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    Yup, another new trailer!

    It's bloody good too. Cathy T being the main focus again. I caught it by mistake.

    Did you see the clip of PARTNERS IN CRIME on THE FRIDAY NIGHT PROJECT?
    A tad short to be honest.
    ver to the Beeb's website to check it out.

    As for spoilers, no more today.
    At the moment.

     
  • At 11:23 pm, Anonymous Whelks said…

    Happy now.

    Suitably armed with cup of tea, I've now seen the trailer and it's fab!

    I hope all of the Catherine Tait naysayers have left enough of an appetite to eat their words - I reckon she's going to be great!

    (There has been a LOT of harrumphing and tutting about her return, on sites like the SFX Magazine online site, etc).

    Didn't see the clip on the FN Project, though caught the last quarter of the prog. Quite funny...ish.

     
  • At 11:33 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    Excellent.

    I get a bit annoyed when people find out that CATHY T is in it and then they express their disapproval as if she's gonna play one of her comic creations in the show.

    People, as I always say, are the worst.

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives