This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Wednesday, March 05, 2008
JOSS STONE: Worse Than ANDY KERSHAW?
As if my loathing for that little cow of an American, sorry, 'Brit' [Coughs] couldn't get any worse (or better depending on your point~of~view), she goes and does this:



Yup, JOSS "Did You Watch That Clip? I'm Sure You Hate Her Even More Now; If Not Watch It!" STONE is advertising the chocolate treat that is the FLAKE. In that excerpt above the 'singer' says, "I had a dream about Cadbury's." Yes, I bet you did. Note how she doesn't say she dreamed about a biscuit, a cake or even another brand. Nope, it was definitely CADBURY'S. If you were in any doubt about her standing as a human~being then the above featurette will confirm her status as a crease in the trouser of humanity. If you want to see the actual advert itself, then go HERE. But you warned, it features JOSS STONE! Also, if you are musician, you will it particularly high~larious.

If she's making these decisions by herself then she needs help.

Also making the headlines in a humorous yet sad way (I think that's 'pathos' Cam) was ANDY "Sadly, Not Related To Nik" KERSHAW. You can see the news story HERE but my favourite bit of the whole sorry affair was his statement regarding his status on the Isle of Man; the 'DJ' says, and I believe I'm quoting verbatim:

I'm the hardest man on the island

Aw, bless. So I think we can all agree; Joss is surely the worse of the two. The End.

I wonder what Pen would make of it all...


'Til the next time,
C

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 4:54 pm -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives