This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Saturday, March 01, 2008
March Of The Jingles
It's March!

The 'gals' are excited not just by their new film but by my 'jingles'.

And, by means of celebration, I have uploaded 5 'jingles' for ABERDEEN STUDENT RADIO online. They were all created by me and you can find them located HERE on MySpace (other social~networking sites are available). Feel free to comment on them, I'd lurve to know what you car~azy bastids think.

Sadly, WINELIST wasn't impressed and displayed her classic 'Bus~Stop Look'.

Also, you might have noticed that I have updated the look of this little blog. I say 'updated', it's more of a change as the date hasn't gone 'up' in any kind of way. Let me know what you think - in the comments section purlease - if you guys don't like it, I'll have a re~think. As 'they' say in corporate, I'm not married to it. Yet.

Thankfully, the DION is happy. So much so, she's gone all African!


'Til the next time,
C.


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 10:44 am -
5 Comments:
  • At 12:13 pm, Anonymous Scott said…

    When any big changes are introduced the peasants may revolt.
    I like it, especially the wee bloke with the helmet.

     
  • At 12:22 pm, Blogger Misssy M said…

    I am loving your new look. That pic if the wee guy at the top is just how I see you.

    I don't know enough about anything html-ly to sort mine out...but wish I did.

     
  • At 1:16 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    SCOTT - So very wise.

    Top marks for the cheap larf gained by using the word 'helmet'.



    MISSY - Thank you!

    Although I know quite a bit of HTML this design is based on a CSS template. You can find them elsewhere on the web.

    I cannot claim the credit for the design but I did a lot of work in coding it and modifying it to my needs. Some big things, sone small things - note how the Archive section starts with the most recent. Joy!

    I'm glad both of you like the wee 'helmet' guy.

     
  • At 4:12 pm, Blogger Richard Starkings said…

    WHOA! I was wondering where I was for a moment there -- this may take some getting used to!

     
  • At 5:26 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    RICH

    You sound like my first wife!

    Hopefully you'll get used to it but feel free to criticise at will.

    So far 2 people like it.

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives