This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Sunday, March 02, 2008
Those Jingles Again...
I'm aware that some of you guys and gals are either:

Any excuse to 'print' a picture of AMY ADAMS.

a) too lazy to visit to MySpace.com
or
b) you have something against that particular social~networking site
or
c) you dunno how it works
or (predictably)
d) all of the above

So for you "a~to~d"-ers, here are those jingles again!




As always feel free to post remarks, positive or negative, in the comments section. The ditties have been hitting the airwaves on ABERDEEN STUDENT RADIO for the past few weeks to some 'acclaim'. The next FUTURAMA 'movie', THE BEAST WITH A BILLION BACKS, now has a street date, June 24 (in the US). Click HERE for more details on that trouser~tightening announcement.

I hope they 'colour' it up before June...


'Til the next time,
C.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 11:30 am -
4 Comments:
  • At 10:33 pm, Blogger Lou said…

    Here's what I fink:

    No 1 Like it, makes me think local radio but in a good way!!

    No 2 I think this is too slimy....

    No 3 Not into the stephenhawkinglikevoice

    No 4 NOOOOO!!!

    No 5 Really like this one. makes me want to put on a grass skirt, get out my homemade maracas and join a longlineofpeopleholdingontothewaistofthepersoninfrontandmoveinasnakelikemanneraroundinanimateobjects!! Oh yeah, and put ASR on!!

     
  • At 10:48 pm, Blogger Lou said…

    This is nothing to do with the jingles but info about your new blog graphics. I'm posting it here because my laptop is a piece of crap and as a consequence I can't find the one you mentioned it in!

    Anyway, since you asked, I love the orange stars and the colour scheme in general. The background is cool and very reminiscent of Spirograph. I loved that!! I don't however, get with the comments format. I find the centering of each line a bit hard to read in a flowing way. I do like the fact that another window doesn't open when you click on it though. :)

    What's CDW BTW?

     
  • At 9:26 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    Ha ha! No. 4 is my fave.

    Slimy: yup that's what I was going for.

    Thanks for your comments on the graphics. It is a bit Spirograph~y I s'pose.

    CDW, titter, is an expression I coined weekly in the old days of the blog. Each week there was an award for some bee~atch who was really slutting it up (there was a male equivalent too).

    It stands for:

    Cum~Drenched~Whore

     
  • At 3:44 pm, Blogger Lou said…

    No 4? I don't understand you kids ;)

    CDW Wish I'd never asked.......

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives