This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Thursday, April 24, 2008
Baffy-waff! Baffy-waffy-wim-wham!
Wise words man, wise words.

Wallace & Gromit live action casting begins...

Of course, only HARRY HILL could deliver them. We (not me and you, me and some other people. Yes, I know other people) were talking about him and some young chick piped up and said HH was, and I believe I am quoting verbatim, "obnoxious"! Yes, reader, "obnoxious". Could she qualify her remark? Could she hell, "I just don't like him" came her reply. Obnoxious? GRAHAM NORTON is obnoxious. PIERS MORGAN is obnoxious. But Harry? One of the UK's most beloved comedians/human beings? Not on my watch!

Yes, that is her from A2A. Quite the comedienne.

So that girl is dead now. (Joke) Hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion (coughs), no matter how wrong they are. And just to prove how wrong her statement was, HH picked up two gongs at the recent BAFTAs and provided this post's title as an acceptance speech. He went on to say that the person he should really be thanking is the maker of FREAKY EATERS. I didn't actually watch the ceremony, it was boycotted due to the severe lack of WHO nominations, but I caught some of it on the 'ole iPlayer. And gues what? JOHN "Will He Be Back?" SIMM's got a beard! An actual beard!

Rubbish Beard!

SIMON PEGG managed a good slot suggesting that the winner of the comedy actor award had to do a funny speech or it would be rescinded. I think we all think that at award ceremonies; comedians should always be funny. I saw 'youngster' ANDREW "Born In The USA" GARFIELD pick up an award but was gobsmacked to see his 'date' (well, they smooched) for the night was the daughter from THE RICHES, the lurvely SHANNON "Could Do Better" WOODWARD. Then I realised I recognised him and presumed he had been in an episode of the aforementioned RICHES for I remembered him doing a Yank accent. Shame on me reader, my WHO radar must have been off as I discovered he was in last year's DALEK two~parter.

Christ, she looks happy.

THE OFFICE is still back and, like last week, not as funny. Funny, but not great. Michael did deliver this cracking line after being asked for help: "Wish I could but I can't. Well, can but I won't. Should? Maybe but, shorn't". His staff's protestations were met with: "What part of shorn't don't you understand?" Nice. HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU? is back and as funny as evah. JACK DEE delivered a stout performance as host and the extras on the BBC YouTube site are well worth a look. It's amazing to think that this is now series 35. Man, I'm getting old. I remember when it started.

That's how to look happy (both of them).

"When I found out we were doing ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER I was like, 'Yay!'" This was the comment from one of the daft sluts on AMERICAN IDOL. Such respect. She went on to comment that she wanted to do animated performance because, "This is American Idol, not musical theatre". I'm sure ANDY "Lord" WEBMASTER was pleased to hear that. Actually, I think they are animated on that shallow show - they are cartoon characters. 2D. Other quality quips included "I didn't know a cat was singing it" on the 'classic' Memories. This was shortly before an idiot 'sang' it. RANDY, who coined the word 'pitchy', is back with a new word: 'rangey'. Apparently this is what the songs of ALW are.

Fox on FOX with what looks like a Grey.

THE APPRENTICE
, for the first time this year, showed us that the teams can do a good job. In fact, both teams did well despite some major shortcomings. It was an ice~cream task ('borrowed' from the US version; they did that task some time ago) and the guys and gals not only made products that people liked but they also managed to sell them. They could have done so much better with proper planning and less desperation. The team with better organisation lost and they we saw their true colours with girls acting like proper little bee~atches. Stand up JEN (the best salesperson in Europe remember) who has now been dubbed, rather amusingly, the 'Ice Queen' by SR'ALAN. She is definitely an unpleasant person, that's for sure. Larfs ensued as LUCINDA empathised with everyone and everything. Bless. I'm still none the wiser as to who has actual business nonce but, if I were a betting man, I think we're looking at LEE and RAIF as possible winners. Girls, pack up and go home. Not one of you will win this.

Annie Nightingale and toyboy...

Finally, in my review for last week's DOCTOR WHO episode, PLANET OF THE OOD, I jokingly captioned a picture inferring that it was JUDE LAW. Now, dearest reader, it seems that some people thought it was him. A number of searches for 'Jude Law Doctor Who' were directed here. Jeez. Maybe it was him (coughs). Even more finally, and it seems I'm a bit late on this one, the HONEY MONSTER is crimping in a flippin' advert for SUGAR PUFFS. You can see it HERE, dirty bastids. I wonder what THE MIGHTY BOOSH are gonna do... Oh! Hold on, THIS is what's gonna happen.

Nice belt Macca!

'Til the next time,
C.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 10:18 am -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives