This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Thursday, April 03, 2008
DOCTOR WHO, "CHRISTMAS SPECIAL" - News Already!
This post contains a HUGE spoiler regarding the CHRISTMAS SPECIAL of the popular television show, DOCTOR WHO. It also, by extension, slightly 'ruins' the finale of SERIES 4. You have been warned!

Wonky~eye alert!

The cast 'read~through' for the CHRISTMAS SPECIAL took place this week - DAVID TENNANT was present. This should end all the speculation that he is leaving the show at the end of the current series; even though the BEEB has officially stated he's in the specials next year!

2 days to go!


'Til the next time,
C.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 7:14 pm -
2 Comments:
  • At 9:30 am, Anonymous Whelks said…

    Ahhhh - I seeeee.

    I was battening down the hatches and squeezing my eyes shut to avoid the possible revelation of information I DIDN'T know.

    I'm happy now.

    Incidentally - love the idea of the revamped snowman musical, alluded to in your "tags" section......

    And so, to Torchwood. Assuming I manage to finish my latest OU Shakespeare assignment - a combo on Richard II and Macbeth. Aaaieee!

     
  • At 9:38 am, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    No, it was just info that many seem to be in denial about. But very exciting that the read~through has already happened. Filming starts next week so we'll find out who the guest star will be.

    You noticed my 'gag tag'. I sometimes stick them in if there's room (you're only allowed a certain amount).

    TW tonight, cannot wait. RTD described it as devastating the other day.

    I've not read R2 and it's been a while since I even glanced at Macbeth. But if I remember correctly, they all in tears...

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives