This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Friday, April 04, 2008
DOCTOR WHO, "Fires Of Pompeii" Promo Pics!
Sheesh!

Is it Volcano Day yet?

The first episode of SERIES 4 hasn't even been broadcast yet and already we've got the promo pics for the second episode, FIRES OF POMPEII! As always, click on them for bigger versions, they are juicy!

Davey T does his always popular 'hands in pockets' routine...

In some breaking news, the second part of STEVEN "The Guv'nor" MOFFAT's story has been retitled; it was called RIVER'S RUN but is now entitled THE FOREST OF THE DEAD. Spooky!

Running off to TK MAXIMUS no doubt...

In more 'breaking' news, RTD revealed, in an interview with NEWSROUND when asked about the SERIES 4 finale, that there are "a lot things in place, not just on DOCTOR WHO but in THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES". Interesting!

Something has happened...

According to THIS article, BERNARD "Lurves Robomen" CRIBBENS will star in six episodes of the upcoming series.

Typical couple, arguing in public on their hols!

'Til the next time,
C.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 7:44 pm -
2 Comments:
  • At 7:44 pm, Blogger Claire said…

    I just wanted to say goodbye and thanks. As I'm an American with dial-up your Doctor Who posts will quickly become too spoilery for me after today. I scrounge for my DW news on Outpost Gallifrey, io9, Doctor Who Online, Planet Gallifrey and Eye of Horus but your site was always the best. Enjoy a season of Cathy T!

     
  • At 8:17 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    A dial~up American! Crikey.

    I totally understand, my reviews of the new episodes will rather give the plot away. To be honest, I think I have spoiled myself too much recently. I might try and reign it in.

    As a mini-review (and spoiler free) of tonight's episode I will simply say it was brilliant. CATHY T and, in particular, BERNY C were outstanding. Not long 'til you guys out there get it though.

    Oddly enough, io9 have picked up some stories from my blog. Thanks for all your kind words and I hope to 'see' you soon.

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives