This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Wednesday, April 02, 2008
DONNA - Fierce Of Pompeii!
Hot mess!

Ferosh!

Crikey, I'm glad I'll be alone to watch the first couple of episodes of DOCTOR WHO as it looks like I'll be slurping my kisses all over the TV! That pic above is from the second story, THE FIRES OF POMPEII and below is another shot from this Saturday's PARTNERS IN CRIME.

Donna passes on her blurring abilities to The Doctor.

It's a reverse of a shot I posted the other day. Not overly keen on that suit~look so I'm glad to see she's got a fierce wardrobe for SERIES 4. Finally, below is lurvely pic of CATHY T with DAVEY T. They're so darn cute!

I bet they're at it...


'Til the next time,

C.


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 4:41 pm -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives