This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Wednesday, April 16, 2008
INDIANA JONES - Yet Even More Flippin' Pix!
Quack!

Did I leave the iron on?

Yup, more pics from INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL or, as I call it, IJATKOTCS, are hitting the 'net'. Check 'em! Not long now.

Saucepot!

Box of delights?

Whip shot [Part 1]

Whip shot [Part 1]


'Til the next time,
C.


Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 5:28 pm -
2 Comments:
  • At 5:33 pm, Blogger Lou said…

    I saw my first trailer on the big screen for Indy a couple of days ago and it's got me all excited. You got the first ones in your lending library? :-)

     
  • At 2:08 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    I sold my trilogy boxset when they announced a fourth one was coming out.


    So, no. I don't have it. BBC3 showed them recently so they might pop up on the BEEB again at some point.

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives