This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Monday, April 14, 2008
PLANET OF THE OOD - Promo Pics
Yowza!

Orb!

Here are some new promo pics for episode 3 of DOCTOR WHO Series 4, PLANET OF THE OOD, I lurve those little guys!

Ice to see you?

Moody bastid!

Put a coat on love.

Bars!


'Til the next time,
C.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 3:38 pm -
4 Comments:
  • At 4:05 pm, Blogger Jess said…

    Looks good! I'm quite excited about it! Love the pic of David randomly grinning in the snow!

     
  • At 4:42 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    They are good.

    Last week it was "Some Like It Hot" and now we have the opposite!

     
  • At 11:32 pm, Anonymous Whelks said…

    High hopes for the return of the Ood. Thought that the Pompeii escapade was blummin' brilliant, so reckon that the Planet of the Ood has a hard act to follow.

    I'll be watching and listening closely for further oblique references in amongst all of the Ood oddities - missing planets, Shadow Proclamation and just what is hidden on Donna's back?

    I think I've managed to confuse myself so much with all of the conflicting spoilers flying around at the moment that I'm as clueless as if I hadn't actually read any of them!

    Loved the snaps from the next Christmas adventure though.....

    Lastly - will there be any mention of the Sense-Sphere, during the wanderings around the Ood-Sphere?

     
  • At 4:12 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    It was, as you say, blummin' brilliant.

    I hope there is a mention of the Sensorites in some way, I lurve those guys too. (Bizarrely, you're not the only person to mention the Sense-Sphere to me today!)

    Here's something I noticed on viewing, or rather heard. In PIC, there's an odd noise when we see ROSE, a kind of backwards musical thing. The same noise is heard in FOP when the girl first speaks during the 'Prophecy Off'. Listen again!



    As for Donna's back....


    ... I prefer her front!

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives