This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Wednesday, May 28, 2008
BRAINS! You Effin' Sell~Out!
How could you....



Thanks to friend of the friend~of~the~blog RICH for the heads up on that ad for DRENCH featuring BRAINS. I think they missed a trick there though. They should've got JUDI DENCH and then soaked her. But seriously, what next? JOE 90 pumping Specsavers? Speaking of pumping, THE APPRENTICE this week was on a Tuesday! Poor GORDON RAMSAY.

Is he happy? Is he angry? Does anyone care?

I did rather feel for MICHAEL - and LUCINDA (but I always feel for her, miaow!) - this week. You see, reader, I hate cars too. Not only do I hate them but I also loathe what they stand for and what they bring out in people. What do they stand for? To me, the detioration of the world. What do they bring out in people? Well, I think LEE demonstrated it beautifully with his mantra, "That's what I'm talking about".

There's not enough space in the world (let alone here) to discuss that shirt.

NICKY H identified it best when he asked, "Who likes cars?" and then answered his own question with: "Boys like cars". And that's it, cars turn 'men' (and I use the term lightly) into 'boys'. Orgams at the sound of engine running. Sorry, purring. It disgusts me in a real and meaningful way. The fact that people want to spend thousands on fannying about in a car for ONE day makes me despair. Still, I'm sure there are lots of people who think that blogging is a pretty sad way to live one's life. The world is a diverse place. Each to their own, etc...

HARRY F gets the news - KATE CAPSHAW is back in INDY 5.

Anyway, rant over. The boys acted like boys, shutting out poor Lucinda who started to cry when bumped off on her own ('cos that's exactly what she didn't want). Top marks to her, though, for comparing a car to the BATMOBILE, as if the Bat~Gadget was real! ALEX provided the most delightful BRENTism of the night with: "Inside my brain I am meant to be a high calibre salesman." Now, leaving the 'brain' comment to the side, high calibre? You can't even brush your hair you tit!

MONKEY cartoon on the way?

Poor little Michael had clearly run his course looking beat before the task began and his desperation was comical in the extreme. But why didn't SR'AL just get rid of HELENE too if he dislikes her so much? A bit too 'for the cameras' that scene I'm afraid. Moving on, SPRINGWATCH is back! I watch it just so I can hear BILL "Getting Up Everyone's Nose These Days For Some Reason" ODDIE say 'tits' when he's sitting beside KATE "Rumble" HUMBLE. Is that so wrong?

Guess who? Alanis Morrissette!

Music~wise, I 'got' the ELBOW album The Seldom Seen Kid, mainly due to the current tune, the gorgeous On A Day Like This, which is getting played all the flippin' time. Some real good stuff on there and very interesting in a muso~production fashion. Interesting and good are not words I would use to describe the debut from SCARLETT JOHANSSON, Anywhere I Lay My Head. Crass, abomination and vomitting~inducing are. TOM WAITS fans might want to avoid this particular release as she has chosen his tunes to crucify. Very rarely do my ears feel offended but this piece of work is an embarrassment to humanity.

Would you like a desperate slut with your order?

Also on the 'turn~table' this week was the latest release from THE PIGEON DETECTIVES, Emergency. It's fairly predictable with little divergence from the current fascination with guitar based pop. Some good tunes in there and that's the main thing. Isn't it? On a slightly different note, I really like the new DOLLY PARTON single, Better Get To Livin'. Is that so wrong? Finally, like GARFIELD but think his cartoons could do without him being in them? Then check out THIS site that turn the strips into a study of schizophrenia and bi~polar disorders. Thanks to friend~of~the~blog Scott Smith for that.

Dunno why she's looking so miserable, she's meant to be gay now.


'Til the next time,
C.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 1:50 pm -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives