This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Wednesday, May 07, 2008
CLONE WARS, DARK KNIGHT, CAPTAIN JACK & MORE!
owza!


What exciting times we live in, an INDY film and a STAR WARS film in the same year! Not to mention the latest MIYAZAKI flick and, of course, THE DARK KNIGHT. But more of that later as, at the end of this post, there's a pic that should be considered 'spoilery' of a BATMAN 'villian'. Anyway, here's an actual picture from THE CLONE WARS, it's the badass bee~atch Sith known as ASAJJ VENTRESS. She was pretty good, if brief, in the excellent cartoon. Let's hope they add to the series rather than subtract. Rumour has it, that SAMUEL "L" JACKSON will be voicing MACE WINDU in the feature but not the series. Still time to change that though guys!

Take two lightsabers into the shower?

In more film 'news', here's the POLISH one~sheet for THE X~FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE. It ain't very good, very poor photoshopping there. I mean, check out MULDER's face!


Remember when they used to send monkeys into space (and not just for a larf)? Well, they're doing it again. Here's a pic from this year's ape~flick, SPACE CHIMPS. Let's hope it's not a rehash of SPACECAMP! Interesting cast so it might actually be quite good.


Uh~oh, it's a JOHN BARROWMAN ON SOME DODGY SHOW ALERT! And what, pray tell, is the 'dodgy' show in question?

He's singing here. Bless.

READY STEADY COOK! Reader, I have never seen this show. Well, until yesterday - thanks to the ole iPlayer - and what an experience. I mean, people watch this sh*te! Anyway, it's always nice to see him on telly 'cos it's such a rare event (hem hem). Interesting moments came when he started singing (shock horror); revealed he loves mushrooms (I lurve mushrooms!); his brother played for the RANGERS youth team (that's my team!); and talked about TORCHWOOD. It's coming back and it's "a big change for us". Hhmm.

Nice apron!

Still with the iPlayer I watched the extended version of last week's HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU? and it included even more hilarity. Notably BLESSED doing his 'BOSS NASS from STAR WARS' routine. Priceless. Now, here's that shocking BATMAN casting news:

Why So Serious?

Yup, one of the OLSEN twins is now THE JOKER. Miaow! No, seriously, there's a real pic from THE DARK KNIGHT at the end of this post so get ready to look away. It comes after this pic of KYLIE MINOGUE re~enacting a scene from the SERIES 1 finale of DOCTOR WHO.

The Controller!



'Til the next time,
C.



PS. You were warned, here's a concept picture of TWO FACE from this year's BAT~flick. WB have removed it from some sites so let's see if they try it on with me. Come and get me you bastids! Many thanks to blogite Chris who forwarded it to me.



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 4:59 pm -
5 Comments:
  • At 7:43 pm, Blogger dalek94 said…

    This post really excited me, I am a Batman, Star Wars and X-files fan, OMG Harvey Dent loks great as Two Face, Clone Wars game..fantastic got both Clone War volumes on DVD. Great post (Flips coin which has a scratch on one side to show his excitement over Two Face)

    You won't understnad what that means unless you read the comics!!! :)

     
  • At 11:02 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    It's ok, I get the Two Face references.

    Though I haven't read many of the comics.


    You've put 'Clone Wars game' in your comment but these pics are from the film.

     
  • At 4:48 am, Blogger dalek94 said…

    Oops...meant to say film, I have the cartoon on DVD. I said film 'cause I was thinking of a few things at once.

     
  • At 5:04 am, Blogger joy said…

    (Blogger ate my post from yesterday, it seems. So, a truncated version...)

    First, I can't believe you slammed Spacecamp. C'mon! That was uber80s cheese! Heh.

    Second, I was surprised when I saw the Clone Wars snippet at NYC ComicCon. I'm not a huge SW and/or anime fan, but for some reason (and I can't put my finger on it), CW just looks different than I expected. (Maybe I expected more Justice League than anime? I dunno.)

    And last, you're right about the dodgy show. The only eppy I've seen of Ready Steady Cook was on YouTube, and only because David Tennant was on it.

    Oh! And p.s., WORD to the piss-poor photoshop job done on Mulder. Good gravy, I can't believe anyone at 20th Century-Fox approved that one-sheet art.

     
  • At 9:42 am, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    Ha ha, acually I don't think I've seen SpaceCamp all the way through. So maybe it got good when I stopped watching. (hem hem)

    I'm not too sure about The Clone Wars either. I lurved the cartoons so I don't really see the point of it from an audience point of view. Hope it's good though and the geek in me cannot wait to see it.

    I didn't know that DAVEY T was on RSC (that's an interesting abbreviation). I'll check that out, thanks.

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives