This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Hat In The City
Without wanting to sound like Charlie Brown...

Is that an acorn? If so, cue Acorn Antiques gag...

... but good grief. Seriously, it's normal at a premiere (especially for your own film) to look good. Or at least presentable. They probably thought, "Hey, it's just England let's not bother lookin' like smokin' hot bee~atches". Check these S~Bags out:

Dead Eyes. Wide Gobs.

Not to be outdone though, GARY "Never Fouled In Anyone's Box" LINEKER gets in on the action at last night's premiere for the SEX AND THE CITY movie (in case you hadn't guessed). Reader, that's his girlfriend. Yup, I'm surprised too.

Wide Eyes. Dead Gobs.


Radio~wise, ole RUSS won a SONY AWARD (though co~host Matt Morgan is just as responsible for the win). Good on him. His show is one of the very few that I always try to catch and, despite the shaky start when they switched to RADIO 2, it is always 'event' listening. Also gaining my ear these days is the ADAM & JOE SHOW on 6MUSIC. Top stuff. I recommend downloading the podcast (too short for my liking though!) from either iTunes or the BEEB themselves. Last week's song, DR SEXY, made me larf out loud in the street. That's right reader, I was walking in the street!

Feet!

Sticking with music, SANDI "Can't Believe She's Still Making Music" THOM seems to be mentioning STAR WARS in every interview she's doing these days. See HERE and HERE. I feel obliged to point out that I quite like her new single (though what it's got to do with the sci~fi saga is anyone's guess) even though her previous work was lamentable. THE TING TINGS have re~released their excellent first single (almost a year ago!), entitled That's Not My Name. I've been raving about these guys for a while - see them in my 2008 End of Year Chart HERE - so it's real nice to hear them on TV and the like. Lookin' forward to the 'album'.

Q: This crotch, who does it belong to?

CSS are back with a new track, Rat Is Dead (Rage) - you can get it free from HERE. Slightly disappointed to be honest. Maybe it'll grow on me. Big screen version of FRAGGLE ROCK? Looks like it! Go HERE to get the 411 on this very interesting story. I lurved those little guys and i always thought that THE DOOZERS would be a great name for a band (oh look, someone's done it).

A: Why, JULIETTE LEWIS of course!


'Til the next time,
C.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 2:11 pm -
4 Comments:
  • At 3:02 pm, Blogger joy said…

    Dude. A live-action Fraggle Rock has the potential to be superduperawesome...

    or, extremely creepy.

    I'm undecided.

    But, they better not mess with the Doozers.

     
  • At 3:14 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    Let's hope it is superduperawesome.

    But what form will Sprocket take? Real or puppet?

     
  • At 4:04 pm, Blogger joy said…

    And in my head I just heard that old guy just yell out Schprocketttt!

    I'm gonna go with real. I mean, the Fraggles will be real, why not the dog. ;-)

     
  • At 10:30 am, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    Fulton Mackay!

    He appeared in the Pertwee episode, DOCTOR WHO & THE SILURIANS too fact fans!

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives