This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Saturday, June 07, 2008
"Sperm Is Like Lending Someone Less Than A Fiver, You Can't Really Ask For It Back"
Great quote from the last in the current run of PEEP SHOW.

It's the Dobster!

Annoyingly, this series has come and gone too quickly but a sign, I feel, that this show has got legs. Terrific to see DOBBY back but painful to see her slip out of MARK's grasp. Even more sorrowful was the denoument. Top marks for a most enjoyable series but please let Dobby "be the one" - she's my new favourite!

He just pulled that out of his pants.

I forgot to mention in a previous post that BBC2 screened PAUL MCARTNEY's gig in LIVERPOOL a few days back. And what a gig it was too. I don't often get a lump in the throat but Macca does it everytime. Apart from a groin~grabbingly good set it was a tad emotional with a heartfelt dedication to Linda before he played My Love. Sniff. Also tugging at the 'ole emotional databanks was his inclusion of Give Peace A Chance with YOKO ONO looking on. What was weird was seeing DAVE GROHL playing drums on a couple of tracks. Very odd indeed. Highlights? Nothing beats seeing him do Blackbird all by himself in huge stadium though the band's performance of The Long & Winding Road comes close (if not exceeds). Macca, I lurve you!

Liza revealed as the alien in the INDY film.

BIG BROTHER is back! And this time it's, erm, much the same? Actually I say that, I've only seen about ten minutes of it (too much some would say). I felt I had to see these 'humans', and I use the word quite wrongly, in action. One thing surprised me, nobody swore! A full ten minutes with no swearing and no bleeping. Incredible. I mentioned SPRINGWATCH a few posts back and here's a clip of SIMON getting in on the innuendo game:



Shocking! Thankfully there was no BILL ODDIE~esque tittering to accompany his remark. DERREN BROWN: TRICK OR TREAT featured DAVID TENNANT for the second time this series. For the 'record' (if there is such a thing), I would not normally watch this garbage - and it is garbage - but due to the inclusion of Davey T, I felt obliged. Needless to say, I shan't be watching again.

I bet Derren Brown bummed him in his sleep.

Have the Gods smiled on me again this year? First STEVEN MOFFAT gets the WHO job and now, it seems, RIDLEY SCOTT is returning to sci~fi; some say the only genre he can do (well, that's what I say). You can read the interview where he reveals this fact HERE and the story to be adapted for the big screen would appear to be A Brave New World by ALDOUS HUXLEY. Perfect fodder for the Scott~ster, can't wait.

Lookin' good Cam!

And finally, here's a new feature called 'Story Of The Week'. I get the feeling this will be a one off but you'll forgive me for indulging in making up a feature just for this story. The daughter of GEORGE LUCAS is a fighter. Literally. Check THIS story, and the pic below, to learn about her mixed martial arts debut. No, really!

The Phantom~weight Menace

'Til the next time,
C.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 11:40 am -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives