This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Sarah Jessica Parker Arrested For...
.... gross négligée.

SJP sans defect.

That was the odd title of a spam email I received recently. Odd because it made me larf. Spam isn't meant to do that. I also found one lurking in my junk folder whose subject was BOMB HER WOMB! I wondered if this was some Patrick Bateman~esque style shenanigans but it turned out the 'bomb' was referring to my (I'm assuming mine) sperm (I'll also accept stoosh, man~goo, trouser relish, little~man mayo, etc...) and the way in which it will 'attack' a woman's purse (other colloquialisms are available). What times we live in!

Nice tongue gross~oid!

DRAGON'S DEN returned to our screens (well, mine at least) last night and it started off in the most comically stolen fashion ever. It's only flippin' turned into THE X FACTOR. We were presented a pitch from a band! How effin' rock 'n' roll they are spending over three times as much on marketing than the actual music. What times we live in. It galled me to see music treated so workman like. Nobody stated if the liked the band or not - I'm not naming them 'cos they're not getting any more advertising from me.

Does she ever keep it in?

I could imagine hundreds/thousands of musicians all over the UK thinking, "That could be me!" Too easy. Those dragons were very easily pleased. When asked if they could play their new song, the band refused. Idiots. It was all different in my day.... I will add, for those who don't know, I'm a musician so this rant may seem slightly bitter. Gah! The rest of the episode was pretty uneventful though it would appear that dressing up as a tree can get you loads~a~money these days.

This is NOT a wax model, just an over made~up, passed~it S~Bag.

A lot of you have been getting in touch and asking if it's possible to get some STAR WARS kitchen utensils. Some of you were more specific and asked, "Hey Cam, get me some lightsaber style chopsticks?" Be careful what you wish for....

This is real.

Hhmmm tasty, but my mouth is dry and I need a tasty beverage. AND it needs to be in a glass that celebrates my favourite Astromech droid. Or Protocol droid.

The sign reads: "This Is Real"


'Til the next time,
C.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 10:50 am -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives