This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Wednesday, October 29, 2008
What's Happening?
Good question.

The voice! The scarf! The skin!

Regular blog~ites will realise that my posts have been seldom in the past month or so. Some of you might have been wondering, "Why no daily posts considering all the telly that's on at the moment? He's not gonna do a BLOGTOR with this one as well is he?" Well, I've been making a film. I'm currently in the editing process (with a few re~shoots to do) so it'll be over soon. "Business as usual after that then Cam?" Well, no. I'm then making a second film so posts will be light on the ground I'm afraid until the middle of December.

Radical Lesbotic reworking of BEAUTY & THE BEAST in the works?

I'll try my very best to post but please accept my apologies if you come here expecting to see a picture of AMY WINEHOUSE and her disgusting gob, find out my thoughts on the latest BBC disaster show or read a rant on the poor treatment of KATY PERRY in the press and all you find is an advert for my reviews on DEN OF GEEK or my radio show - Mondays & Thursdays @ 10am - on ABERDEEN STUDENT RADIO. Finally, sorry for the incredibly self~indulgent tone and contact of this post but I just wanted to keep you guys informed.

The GENESIS reunion hits a snag...

'Til the next time,
C.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 8:08 pm -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives