This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Friday, November 14, 2008
Reviews, Reviews & Reviews
Gurls like Curls [Part 1]

Despite my lack of activity here on STUFF ON TV, I am still alive, beavering away on other 'projects'. I don't normally talk about my personal life, and I'm not going to start now but I am about to start my second film, working under the watchful eye of veteran (and much revered) film director RAOUL "That's right, over 100 films!" RUIZ. My 'opinions', such as they are, can be heard on ABERDEEN STUDENT RADIO every Monday and Thursday from 10 to 11am and my reviews have been continuing on DEN OF GEEK. Here's the latest:


There are more reviews being written as I type (well, not literally) which I will post links to here in due time. In the meantime, why not join the FACEBOOK blog group - thanks to LINILLE for setting that up.

Gurls like Curls [Part 2]

'Til the next time,
C.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 10:18 am -
3 Comments:
  • At 2:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please stop posting those pictures of Amy Winehouse.
    I 'was' eating but now feel quite ill.
    HIde them behind a link or something. They'll scare small kids....and adults....and blind people

     
  • At 9:47 pm, Blogger joy said…

    You're welcome, of course.

    Though, dude, what a tease you are for posting the DW Soundtrack on BW! I was all a-twitter that you were SO coming back, until I read the fine print.

    Oh well. Real life beckons, I know.

     
  • At 10:14 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    Anon
    Please accept my apologies, won't happen again...
    *coughs*

    Joy
    as way of an apology for the tease, get ready for a BLOGTOResque post on this blog in a few minutes...

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives