This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Monday, November 24, 2008
Reviews, Reviews & Reviews
Here's a list of links to reviews that I've recently done for DEN OF GEEK:

I'd Do Anything, 'nuff said.

There are more reviews being written as I type (well, not literally) which I will post links to here in due time. In the meantime, why not join the FACEBOOK blog group - thanks to LINILLE for setting that up. As usual, you can hear me on ABERDEEN STUDENT RADIO every Monday and Thursday from 10 to 11am.

I know Sargeant had his knockers...

Lastly, some sad news. It was announced today that there will be NO second series of BONEKICKERS. And I'll give you a minute to let that sink in.....

Yup, a Star Wars toaster. Times must be tough at Skywalker Ranch...

'Til the next time,
C.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 1:04 pm -
2 Comments:
  • At 3:47 pm, Blogger joy said…

    C'mon now...us girls have our Hello Kitty toaster, I see no problems with a Darth Vader one. :-)

     
  • At 10:25 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    ha ha, I saw one of those in the Hello Kitty store in NYC.

    Great times!

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives