This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Wednesday, December 24, 2008
I AM PODCAST!
Wha??!!??

I've said it before and I'll say it again, "Knockers!"

As some of you may be aware I do a show on ABERDEEN STUDENT RADIO every Monday and Thursday from 10-11am. For the holidays the station shuts down so there won't be any more 'til the end of January 2009. But, in the meantime, I am experimenting with podcasts. For the next few weeks I'll be uploading highlights (and I use the term quite wrongly) from my shows that have been broadcast in the past few months.

Insert 'Kidman Blows' gag here...

First up is one of the 'Christ'mas specials I did with a young friend of mine, you can snatch it HERE. You'll notice on the page various ways of listening to it or downloading straight to iTunes (other mp3 players are available - are they? Really??). Currently, I am awaiting news from Apple to see if it will be listed as a 'proper' podcast so you'll be able to subscribe from there. You won't even have to check if there's a new one, it'll just pop into your, erm, box.

Katy Perry jumping out of a banana - just what Jesus would have wanted!

The first show is not the best one I've done, to be honest (then why upload that one you numbnut?), but it is 'festive' and quite jolly. There may be some teething probs, so please bear with me. Also note that all copyrighted music has been taken out but you will find some 'groovy' jingles and top 'beds' in there.

I wonder how many of those she can fit in her mouth at one time?

UPDATE: if you use the Subscribe with iTunes button on the left of the Podcast Site, you can simply get them into your iTunes whenever they get 'released'. I will be announcing here when that happens. There's a second podcast added now, another Christmas show and not a classic but worth a listen over the festive period.


'Til the next time,
C.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 8:46 am -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives