This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Reviews, Reviews & A Retrospective
My Little Pony - Star Wars style. No, really.

Due to busy~ness (just started making my second film) I haven't had time to do much blogging but here are some links to reviews I've recently done for DEN OF GEEK:


Casting for The Master begins...

I've also a piece on THE STAR WARS HOLIDAY SPECIAL - a two hour spectacular that was broadcast thirty years ago (only once mind!). You can find my renewed thoughts on it HERE.

Carrie used to do drugs, but what's the droid's excuse?

'Til the next time,
C.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 8:48 pm -
4 Comments:
  • At 4:47 pm, Blogger joy said…

    Dude.

    I might need to locate these My Little Ponys during my London trip in a couple of weeks for a couple of friends of mine.

    Pray tell...are they at like a Forbidden Planet, or are you seeing them in regular toy stores?

    And are you pointing and laughing at me right now?

     
  • At 11:21 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    I'm afraid they're not purchasable.

    You can find some excellent customs here:

    http://spippo.deviantart.com/

    I'm not laughing 'cos I think they look great too!

    Just a matter of time I s'pose.

     
  • At 12:15 am, Blogger james said…

    was just about to ask where i can get one of thos Princess leia ponies ..... :( that's my Xmas ruined now , thx Cam ;=P

     
  • At 9:15 am, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    Maybe we can start a petition to get them released for next year!

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives