This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Sunday, February 15, 2009
Happy Blog~Day!
3 Years old today!

She's wondering what happened to the weekly CDW contest...

Crikey, I've been doing this for three years. What started off as a project for a Uni course (long since finished) has become a kind of an addiction. For those interested, and I have no reason to think you should be, you can read my first ever post HERE. Be warned, there's little of the trouser~tightening excitement you get these days on Stuff~On~TV.

Time & Reflective Surfaces In A Museum - TARSIAM!

My next ABERDEEN STUDENT RADIO show will be on Tuesday, Feb 17th from 5-7pm. You can tune in HERE and, at the moment, this will be my regular 'slot' from now on. Remember, you can also catch up on some old shows HERE whilst you can download them from iTunes HERE. Use the subscribe button for minimal future effort!

"Oooh, Miss Jones" it's Rising Damp - the remake!

'Til the next time,
C.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 2:27 pm -
5 Comments:
  • At 5:51 pm, Blogger joy said…

    Happy blogiversary!

    Love the TARSIAM.

     
  • At 10:16 pm, Anonymous Whelks said…

    Many happy returns! Well I blummin' hope so anyway, as the "Stuff on TV" blog has become one of my regular haunts over the years.

    Time really does fly when you're having fun (or piloting a TARDIS).

     
  • At 10:31 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    joy

    thanks! the TARDIS is on display at the Hayward Gallery in London.



    whelks

    ta, mr ampersand - your kind words are like erotic candy in a knocker~filled sweet~shop.

    As 'payback', I'd like to share a story with anyone who reads the comments (weirdos!) about one of the many ways in which you have affected my day to day life.

    Many years ago you once told me that you played a game with your flatmate when The Bill came on. Each of you would guess who would be the first character to appear in the episode. I still play this game with Mrs Stuff~On~TV, usually with The Simpsons but sometimes with Easties.

    Cheers Pig~Van!

     
  • At 3:42 pm, Blogger FRANK said…

    Congrats to you Mr.Stuff-On-TV. When I got into this blogging lark over 18 months ago yours was one of the first I started following. And you've been kind to offer advice on the occasions when requested.

    I now want to see the 'Rising Damp' re-make. Didn't know Fiennes could channel the legendary Rossiter so well! He's a shoe in for the role.

    Long may you continue, Mr. M.

    Frank

     
  • At 11:06 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    FRANK

    Many thanks, your kind words are very much appreciated.

    My posts have been on the scant side in recent months due to filming but I hope to rectify this. Though I have started on my third film so flip knows what will happen.

    I can't look at the Fiennes now without hearing Rigsby in my head. They should have got him for the Reggie Perrin remake!

    Thanks again.

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives