This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Monday, March 23, 2009
Me On The Radio - 24th March [Last show for a while]
Last show??!!

She can't be performing The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway, can she??

Yup, for those who don't live within the student calendar, Easter is fast approaching so my shows on ABERDEEN STUDENT RADIO will be taking a break after the next one on Tuesday, 24th March from 5-7pm. You can tune in HERE but if you miss the 'live' show you can catch the repeat on Wednesday at midnight 'til 2 (ie. Thursday 12-2am). Remember, you can also catch up on some old shows HERE whilst you can download them from iTunes HERE. Use the subscribe button for minimal future effort!

Something hard to swallow Jen? Owen Wilson's performance?

Regular blogites will be wondering about the lack of activity here on Stuff~On~TV, for which I do apologise. Uni work has kind of got in the way as I finish off making my third film. Sadly, after that there's some dissertation work to be done so there won't be much from me 'til the end of May. Though I will pop by during Easter to comment on how great the latest Doctor Who episode, Planet of the Dead, was. Having said that, The Apprentice is back (UK version, not the celeb~infested US version which has been back for some weeks now), so I may well feel the necessity to pop on and use what can only be referred to as 'language' as I describe each contestants hate~able elements.

Does that say SLAG on her wrist?

I shan't be watching it 'live' however. Loathe as I am to talk about actual real events in my life, this Wednesday I'm going for dinner with a proper filmmaker, David "That's right, check his films" Mackenzie. His last project, Hallam Foe, was a particular favourite of mine - and I said so HERE and HERE and even put it, along with his other biggie Young Adam, in a Scottish Films Top 10 HERE - so this is quite an event. Also, in film related news, I got a 20 (that's marked out of 20 for those of you desperate to be mean) for a practical film course I took with Raul Ruiz.

Yup, that's Jessica Alba holding her melons - stop being so childish!

In the meantime, why not befriend me (as some other lurvely people have) on FaceBook or even MySpace if you use such am early Noughties tool. If you're bored, here are some reviews done 'recently' for Den of Geek:


If you haven't seen any telly for a while - this was the best thing on it.

'Til the next time,
C.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 4:17 pm -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives