This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Wednesday, April 01, 2009
PLANET OF THE DEAD - It's Coming!
Blimey!

Hold on, I'm only in one effin' episode? Didn't you see Bionic Woman?

You can see a trailer for the first of this year's Doctor Who "specials", Planet of the Dead, HERE. Be warned, if you are wearing trousers, you may want to discard them. It's on the BEEB tonight before The Apprentice (where do they find these people? is there a website? idiot_middle-management_fuckheads.com?) for those that like their treats slightly bigger. Here's some links to recent reviews:


Not sure if it's Amy doing a Jagger or Mick doing a Winehouse...

As I said in my last post, there won't be much from me 'til the aforementioned event happens - April 11th @ 6.45pm, fact fans - due to Uni work. In more "real life" news (crikey Cam, two posts in a row when you mention your day~to~day activities? WTF??), I have been awarded a Scholarship to do an MLitt in Film & Visual Culture, starting later this year. That's purty big news and my back aches after all the patting its received since getting this news. Made of awesome? Could be.

Classy as ever!


'Til the next time,
C.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 5:23 pm -
6 Comments:
  • At 7:09 pm, Blogger Claire W. said…

    Thankyouthankyouthankyou for not rickrolling me on this most rickrolly of days. I almost didn't want to click for fear that it would turn out to be the screaming ghost video or something. I'm glad I got over my paranoia. Eeeee!

     
  • At 7:45 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    haha, I wouldn't dare do such a thing - too important!

    actually, I didn't even realise the date today, must be getting old!

     
  • At 6:35 pm, Anonymous ryan said…

    is it just me or has blogtorwho come back

     
  • At 9:49 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    it's just you....

    :)

     
  • At 1:57 am, Blogger Richard Starkings said…

    We need a new story, Cam.

     
  • At 2:02 am, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    Soon my friend, soon.

    I'll be back in the world of the blogger in a couple of weeks.

    Thanks for being interested though!


    In the meantime, why not check out this site I did for one of my courses at Uni:
    http://cameronkmcewan.blogspot.com/

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives