This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Sunday, May 17, 2009
ABZ - Video Installation
Yes, another advert!

My, how galleries have changed since I was a lad...

Regular blogites will remember THIS post where I blogged on 'bout my current video installation at the Aberdeen Art Gallery, but I felt one more announcement wouldn't hurt. The film on show is titled ABZ and has a running time of approximately 30 mins (there are seats in front of it!). There's a kind of synopsis pictured below - incidentally both pics come from colleague Si Stannard who also worked on the project with me - which partially describes its trouser~tightening 'beauty'. It is screened continuously on a loop everyday until the 25th May.

Banal??!! How dare they!

At the weekend I attended a 'colloquium' - The Tartan Lens - at that very gallery with some academics and 'art' types where some of my work was shown. My old chum Raรบl Ruiz was there too so it was nice to catch up with him between his many film projects (he also gave me full marks for a film I did last year so I was eager to thank him). Running concurrently with the ABZ project was a website created for the course, it's called Vintage Paint.

Vintage Paint - taking knockers to a whole new level.

'Til the next time,
C.

PS. Well done to the ten, or so, of you (out of about 1,000 who have visited since) who found the 'secret link' in the last post. If you haven't found it, don't worry, you ain't missing much... or are you?

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 5:08 pm -
4 Comments:
  • At 7:43 pm, Anonymous Anna said…

    I'm usually in read-only mode, but now: congratulations on your work. I'd love to visit it, but there are some hundreds miles between Aberdeen and me:)

     
  • At 9:04 am, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    Thanks Anna, that's very much appreciated.

    It's weird to think of people visiting the blog in "read-only" mode as the pics here are all part of the fun.

    Well, I say 'fun'...

     
  • At 7:41 pm, Anonymous Anna said…

    No, I meant that I don't make comments,I just read. The pics are always funny:)

     
  • At 9:02 am, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    haha, oops! My mistake.

    Thanks.

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives