This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Tuesday, June 16, 2009
I Don't Often Boast.... [Part 1]
... though it's getting more common.

Get ready for a tit~grabbing announcement!

Regular blogites may know that I'm a student (albeit, a mature one). Keen eyed blogeurs will also have noted that I have been coming to the end of my degree in Film & Visual Culture. A degree that had a lot of theory and critical reflections but also saw me work with actual filmmakers (Raul Ruiz being one of them) and make three 'films'; two getting full marks (the other got 19/20), one of which was shown as an installation in the Aberdeen Art Gallery. Today, I received my final 'grade' - I graduated with First Class Honours.

There are so many things about this pic that scream CLASSY!

'Til the next time,
C.

ETA.
Part 2 of self~congratulation can be found HERE.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by Cameron McEwan at 9:17 am -
6 Comments:
  • At 3:58 pm, Blogger joy said…

    Very merry congratulations!

     
  • At 5:16 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    Very merry me!

    Thanks Joy.

     
  • At 6:11 pm, Blogger FRANK said…

    Brilliant! Break out the champuss and canapes. So tit grabbing I think I just felt myself up! Well done you and welcome to the club.

     
  • At 6:33 pm, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    haha, thanks FRANK. Muchly appreciated.

    Now back to the ole tit~grabbing...

     
  • At 9:02 am, Anonymous Anna said…

    Congratulations!
    Any future plans? Radio or rather tv/filmmaking?

     
  • At 9:08 am, Blogger Cameron McEwan said…

    Thanks Anna.

    My next plan is to do an M.Litt in Film & Visual Culture, where I will get the chance to make some films.

    Not sure I'll be doing any radio for a while though.

     
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives