This is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWANThis is a Blog from CAMERON K MCEWAN

 

 

 

Friday, October 01, 2010
So, What's Going On?
Wow, it's almost a year since I last posted here. And quite a bit has happened.


Since we last 'spoke' I have completed an MLitt in Visual Culture (and made two very good films if I say so myself) and, as of today, undertaking a PhD in Visual Culture. It's a practical~based study so I'll be making a documentary as part of my studies. Like last year, I'm also a part of the teaching team in the Film Studies department at the University of Aberdeen.


I notice that SoTV still gets a couple of thousand hits a week meaning that there are still some weirdos out there coming here. If you're eager to keep up with my "opinions", I am now reviewing for Last Broadcast and still contributing to Den of Geek. Of course, you can follow my Doctor Who~based news and reviews over at Blogtor Who.


I predict the next post will be in approximately three years when, hopefully, I'll have a new title. Until then, enjoy the very first "dramatic" film I was involved in. Before you watch, however, please note that this was the first time I had used a video camera, first time I directed, first time I had written a screenplay (such that it is), and the first time I had edited. You get the idea.



C.

posted by Cameron McEwan at 1:16 pm -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

Links

Previous
Archives